Taper Madness Forum Index Taper Madness
Embrace the Madness! Marathon Training...and much more!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey teachers! Not a post about your summer coming to an end.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Hey teachers! Not a post about your summer coming to an end. Reply with quote

Getting ready for another year of middle/high school teaching and looking for ideas for your public speaking/reading/acting classes? My BIL has just what you need: a self-published book titled Mr. Harper's Goofy Public Speaking and Reading Thingee.

Michael developed the book for two purposes. The first is to provide schools with the materials needed to create two new elective courses for their students. The second purpose is to give our beleaguered middle and high school English teachers the type of units they desire to bring into their classrooms and help them breathe life back into their curriculum.

The book is based on his 25 years of in-the-trenches teaching experience. Did I mention he's won numerous teaching awards too? The best part of this is the book is available on Teachers Pay Teachers, so you know the incredibly affordable price of $10 is going straight to another teacher, not some nameless corporate fat-cats. Check it out:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mr-Harpers-Goofy-Public-Speaking-and-Reading-Thingee-458516

Running slow40 Hazelnut Butter Rutabagas Bulgur - the new tofu brussels sprouts ART Neti Pot 16 cool.
"I was a good kid, but it just seemed that most of the things I did were either stupid or illegal, go figure." - Evil Don
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taper Madness Forum Index -> Madness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: